Do you know you need a gopher survey and want to get going with a professional on-site assessment of your property’s conditions? Starting with an on-site consultation is a good option for land parcels that have dense vegetation, notable slopes, potential obstacles, or other distinct features. It’s also a good option for people who prefer to meet in person and not just by phone and email. Best of all, the cost of your On-site Consultation may be applied to your First Full Survey Visit.
Our on-site consultations include the following services:
- An in-person visit and assessment of your property’s conditions by a pocket gopher survey specialist
- Custom on-site report of necessary preparations (e.g., mowing, clearance of obstacles) in advance of the survey
- Personal consultation session regarding county and federal rules and regulations that apply to your property
- Full review of county, state, and federal databases for gopher information relevant to your parcel(s)
- Determination/confirmation of whether your parcel meets the criteria for requiring a pocket gopher review
- Production and delivery of a complete written report of findings, including the latest GIS maps, reasons why a review would be required (or not), an overview of the typical gopher review process for your specific site type, and recommendations for next steps, if any